Christopher Morley has been appointed a Global Scot. The Global Scot Network is a group of passionate and experienced business professionals from all around the globe who use their skills, experience and connections to support Scottish businesses with
• Business development or leadership advice
• Insight on sector or geographic market
• Meeting companies face-to-face
• Organising meetings between Scottish companies
• Finding suppliers, distributors and customers abroad
Led by Scottish Enterprise, Scotland’s national economic development agency, GlobalScot is an altruistic, values-driven network founded on giving back and helping others involving some of Scotland’s most exciting and ambitious companies – acting as mentor, sounding board and advisor to the next generation of Scottish business leaders. The appointment recognises Chris’ 28 years of experience in Hong Kong which Chris, born and brought up in Scotland, hopes to put to good effect in the network.